Eduplanet21 expands their professional learning services to include hands-on planning and coaching support from some of the greatest thought leaders in education.
MECHANICSBURG, Penna., November 8, 2020 — Eduplanet21, a leading teaching and learning technology platform for educators, announced today that they are launching new services for new and existing platform customers. The company has partnered with widely-known authors and experts in education to deliver virtual planning and coaching support for school and district leadership teams.
Planning and Coaching Services:
Eduplanet21’s planning and coaching services combine best practices on sustaining professional learning initiatives with expert advice and guidance. Customers that are taking part in one or more of Eduplanet21’s PLUS Professional Learning Institutes will have the opportunity to participate in a virtual planning meeting and follow-up coaching session with an educational expert. Together with the school or district leadership team, experts will help teams design a plan for implementing the learning initiative at their school or district and focus on overall customer success.
Eduplanet21 is proud to announce that the following authors and thought leaders are committed to providing these offerings:
- Bena Kallick is the co-author of Habits of Mind: A Developmental Series, and a private educational consultant. Bena will be providing planning and coaching services on Habits of Mind.
- Art Costa is the Co-author of Habits of Mind and emeritus professor of education at California State University at Sacramento. Art will be providing planning and coaching services on Habits of Mind.
- Carol Tomlinson is an ASCD author, and professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations and Policy at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education. Carol will be providing planning and coaching services on Differentiation in the Classroom.
- Allison Zmuda is an educational consultant and author of Students at the Center: Personalized Learning & Habits of Mind. Allison will be providing planning and coaching services on Personalized Learning.
- Krista Leh is the Founder of Resonance Educational Consulting, and an ASCD Emerging Leader focusing on the cognitive benefits of social-emotional learning. Krista will be providing planning and coaching services on Social Emotional Learning.
- Allison Rodman is the Founder of The Learning Loop, an ASCD Faculty Member, and author of Personalized Professional Learning: A Job-Embedded Pathway for Elevating Teacher Voice. Allison will be providing planning and coaching services on Personalized Professional Learning.
- Mike Anderson is an award winning teacher, bestselling author, and educational consultant focused on teaching and learning. Mike will be providing planning and coaching services on Boosting Student Motivation.
- Amy Heineke is an Associate Professor of Bilingual and Bicultural Education for the School of Education at Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois. Amy will be providing planning and coaching services on Cultural and Linguistic Diversity.
“Given today’s challenging professional learning environment, we can’t forget the importance of collaboration and personal connections, and must continue to think differently about how to deliver these in a meaningful and cost-effective way” said CEO Jeff Colosimo. “We are lucky to work with such incredible, well-known authors, and are excited to help bring their knowledge and influence to our schools and districts!”
Eduplanet21 is a teaching and learning platform for educators that is creating continuity between curriculum design and professional learning. Their mission is to help educators grow in their own professional knowledge and develop a quality curriculum that will enhance overall student achievement.